THE FABULOUS FOUR

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JULIA CHILD, I NEED HELP!

Pieta in another inch bigger  (6" so far).  Even though she is not eating so well, she is growing.  I roasted 4 chickens and she turned up her nose.  She was eating Taste of the Wild but no longer.  Last night I had some Pork Buns which she did like.  Tonight she ate cucumber from my salad and I toasted a roll for her.  But no other food.   Even if fed from a fork.  I'm going to cook some eggs and I'll doctor up some more rolls.  Basically, I open the refrigerator and start pulling out things to try.   But not dairy yet as she doesn't need any extra calcium at this time (that's for after whelping).  Send in your ideas - I'm about to open Mastering the Art of French Cooking and call on Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment