THE FABULOUS FOUR

Sunday, September 19, 2010

JUST OVER TWO WEEKS TO GO

Pieta continues to grow and at times she is uncomfortable, so she often tries to adjust her position.  She likes being on the tile floor now instead of on a bed.  She's doing some occasional panting as well which looks like Lamaze practice.  Now I am feeding her three times a day as she can not eat the larger quantities at one time.  Today she decided she did not want any more chicken, (freshly cooked), so I'm on the search for the foods she will eat and that are also good for her and the pupsters.  I tried to listen for heartbeats but Pieta did not stay still long enough so I didn't push it.  I think that it should be possible to feel movements by the end of this week so I'll write about that.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how fast this is going. Hope you find the right foods/Pieta gets her apetite back.

    ReplyDelete